Terms and Conditions
• Hootyballoo is the property of CG Global Products trading as Club Green.
• The content within the pages of this website are for your general information and use. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own discretion. The content is subject to change without notice.
• The prices displayed on this website include VAT at the current and appropriate rate. The standard rate of VAT is currently 20%. All payment is made in GBP (British Pound Sterling). Orders delivered to destinations outside the UK are not subject to UK VAT and the item prices displayed on the website are reduced accordingly. We reserve the right to amend the price of any item or to withdraw an item on sale at any time, regardless if an order exists for an item.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Club Green takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is only allowed with written consent from Club Green.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
PRICE & PAYMENT
The Seller operates a fluid pricing policy and may without prior notification and at any time before delivery date alter the price of the goods. The price is exclusive of VAT which shall be due at the rate ruling on the date of the Sellers Invoice. All payments will be made via a secure payment gateway online which does not hold any personal payment details. To make a purchase you are required to complete our simple checkout process. You will be guided through the checkout and asked to input your data to complete the transaction. Upon placing your order and once the payment has been processed, we will send you an order acknowledgement email; this is to advise you that we have received your order request and at this point that we accept your order and the contract is formed. We reserve the right to cancel an order should there be an issue with stock levels or payment details, or the identification of a pricing or product description error. All purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest SSL encryption technology and a secure server.
The Seller warrants that the Goods will at the time of delivery correspond to the description given by the Seller. All other warranties conditions and terms relating to fitness for purpose/merchantability/condition of the Goods implied by statute or common law or otherwise excludedAll implied terms conditions and warranties (whether implied or made expressly) by the Seller its servants or agents (other than those in this clause) are excluded.
In common with all online stores Club Green collects personal information from you when you shop on our website. We use this information to process your order and to keep you informed with the progress of it. The personal information we collect amounts to:
• Your Name and address and delivery address (if this is different) so we can prepare and deliver your order as you have requested. We will also use your mailing address to very occasionally send you product information unless you ask us not to. You can do this by emailing email@example.com.
• Your email address. This allows us to send you an order confirmation and to let you know how and when your order left our premises and how you can trace its progress. We will also use your email address to send you our Newsletter (offers, sales and new or seasonal things) unless you ask us not to. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Your phone number in case we need to call (or text) you if we have a query about your order.Our website uses SSS (secure server software) which will protect your information at all times. Once captured your personal information (excluding payment card information) is held on a dedicated server where it is regarded as strictly confidential. Customer account information is restricted to those who need to access it for the performance of their job and their access is subject to login and password controls.Some of your personal data has to be passed to other companies for the purposes of taking payment of your order (e.g. card processing companies) and delivering it to you (e.g. couriers) but they only receive the information necessary to complete their function.
From time to time Club Green may post public competition's through our website and social media platforms. Eligible applicants must reside in the UK and have a registered U.K. postal address (unless otherwise stated as an international completion). The rules for each competition are subject to change, with details provided on every competition post. Opening and closing dates will be specified per individual competition. Under no circumstances will entries will be accepted after the specified closing date. Winners will be selected at random using a third party generator. The winner will be contacted no more than one week after the specified closing date of the competition. We will endeavour to contact the successful applicant, however should we receive no response after two weeks from the first point of contact we will select a second winner to claim the prize. We will continue to do this until the prize has been successfully claimed.